Monday, July 9, 2007

The Color of my hair....

Thats the biggest mystery.... It used to be golden brown till i was six- seven. My mom got me bald every six months to get them black and heavy, and here i am today , spening thousands to keep them golden brown.

I cant forget the day when i was in IX std and had got bald in the summer break. Got them purmed in my Post Grauate days and today thanks to the Indian Economic Growth and Bless the brands like Wella and Loreal, my presesnt craze is getting them streaked golden-- Becaue I am Worth IT....the so very in, Blond Look. At times i do wonder what would have happened if there wouldnt have been so many cosmetics companies in India....the so called Indian Beauties wouldnt have been that beautifull any longer.

Talking of this newest craze, every other dame has got her hair straightened. Its been more or less like a FAD. I guess thats the new age women in India. Indipendent and concious about her looks. Aggressive and futuristic. So its not about Age anymore its all about being young at heart and also young at looks....

No comments: