Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Its my turn to PARTY.......

This is one month that i love to wait for and see it pass by....the month that brought the gorgeous me on this earth..well couldn't have been possible without many others efforts but what the hell..

Its my Birth Day in another ten days. I love to wait for it...thinking of how all these near and dear ones around me will try and impress me...blah blah blah.


Know what do i wait most for ...i wait for my dads call ...that comes around eight and nine in the morning every year wishing me loads of luck and happiness. The tone of his expressions tells me how deep my roots are. Though i share a very shy relationship with him but even then i have never loved anyone more. Not that i don't love my mom- I DO . Know what, when i was young i had this jealousy pangs that she was more important to him than me but i guess over the years i have learnt that its not the case. Every one has there own place in ones life and i am proud to say that i have a BIG space in my dads heart, probably the biggest. You see MY DADY STRONGEST....had always been my best spoken line about him.... So now few people who say that i am my own favorite may get something fresh to quote. I have some other favorites too, like French fries, Kababs, fish fingers, tarter sauce, flavored milk, pizzas, garlic bread, pasta, vodka, LIT and who can forget the most favorite DOGS & BOYS. So people no more complains i have lots of favorites....Long drives, back to back movies, chillar shopping, lonely walks, Bryan Adams, Sayed Zulfi and not to forget one and only MYSELF....... ):

No comments: