Thursday, February 14, 2008

St. Valentines Day

Another valentine ....and another year.
I fail to understand why is it such a big hue and cry to express your feelings on Valentine. Excuse me what were you doing the whole damm year. Why do you need a special day to express your love. What about the rest of the 364 days in the year. Ain't they good enough to express your love.

LOVE.. Ever wondered what it meant. Loads Of Volatile Emotions

Love for me has always been about being emotionally attached to a person in such a manner that you put him before yourself. Its always been about my mom....the way she used to put us and dad before everything in her life. From the smallest to the biggest thing in her life, its always been about either dad or me or my bro. Love for me is being together, knowing that you all are different from each other , with different understandings and interests in life, but still rooted together, loving each other for being there for each other. Its about knowing that there is someone to whom you could turn back on one of those bad days of your life. Like Kill someone and Hide behind. Its always been about the feeling that i had when i had started learning bicycle (My Blue Bicycle) - i used to drive without any fear knowing that if, i fall Dad would hold me. Not a sense of security rather its about the trust that you have that come what may there are people you can rely upon.

Well couldn't ever figure out whom i loved more, my dad or mom. I guess i got in the wrong comparisons , they both happen to be the best i could have had ; and how could i not quote my Bro. My blue eyed boy. He is the twinkle of the family, not to forget, being the younger one he is loved more and pampered more but then he deserves it. Love for my mom & dad had always been about us, the four of us.

So this was a quote to thank St Valentine for giving me such wonderful relation to love .

No comments: