Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Freaky nights

As i was about to kiss him the freaking alarm went on....Gosh what timing. Snoozing it off i slept again. When i woke it was late for office. Long Island Tea, from hang up for the previous night , it was already five and i was sure that i would be missing my flight. I hate these early morning flights....except for saving the time they are a total mess...its not only hard to look for commutation early in the morning rather it upsets your schedules also. With those swollen sleepy eyes i fetched my towel and headed straight for the Washroom , not intending to leave any scope to get late.

These one day up and down kills you...the only good thing is that you get paid for the trip, good food and great treatment....had been on my choice would have picked otherwise.

Had it not been for my Popsie's Birth Day, would have preferred staying back but a paid trip to mom and dad is always welcome. Just imagine going there with some flowers and a small pack of sweets would make his day.As for the gift is concirned - Main hun na.....

Thinking of all those years when he had been celebrating my birthday.........i wanted to do this from the time i became indipendent. I wanted him to be the one to get gifts from me now on. I always wanted that when he looks into his watch ,it should remind him of me. All those soft memories when he held my hand across those rocky roads have never been lost....in fact they will be cherished and today i want that when he sits in those late evenings he should have some memories to remind him that i am there by him and will always be , the way he has and will always be for me.........................

No comments: