Saturday, March 29, 2008

IS IT ME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ?

Its all about the choices....starts from ones birth itself. What should we name him /her?
what school to go, what dresses to wear, which, college, what profession and many such questions.

Often i wonder what if we never had these choices, would life be simple or would it be a clutter.
What would have i been called if it was not for my name, what if i never had any favorite color, or dress or drink. What if no one had the right to make any choices?????

W home would have i called in my saddest hours? where would have i shopped on the weekends? Which movie would have i watched? What would have i had in lunch? I think one of the most important thing that makes us what we are today are our choices. Some which were borne to us by the environments we live in and some which we acquired over the years in influence to the external environment.My name is my identity, and my choices make the perception people hold about me, false or true, can be tested only when they come in direct interaction with me. The whole idea is that 'Me' exactly is not me , rather it is a combination of what people want me to be & what i actually want to be.

So finally, IS IT ME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ?

No comments: