Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Early Morning Blues


As a very famous saying rightly says – every body salutes to the rising sun. Not to forget that it takes lot of efforts to be on the top, but it takes the double of that to rise above the top ones. The presentation states that all we see is scope and further assure that our benchmarks are far much different than that of defeating the competitors. We are the only national daily which has shown a positive growth continuously, for the past five years, in comparison to the other dailies which have de grown in the same span. We demand your support not because we need it but because we deserve it. “We don’t say that we are the number one – we say we are the fastest growing, more economical and versatile in approach”.

Crash…there goes three days of hard work in the drain. With that the school bell rang and everybody dashed out of the classroom…Classroom ….did I said CLASROOM. But I was in the Board Room of Lintas with national heads for Maruti Suzuki and investment directors from Lintas. (The biggest Advertising agency in the country with very prestigious accounts like Maruti, Revlon) The biggest annual deal for the year at stake, Maruti Suzuki alone does more that 30 crores of business with us annually. I was at the tri party meeting …but how come this school bell is still ringing. When I turned to look around I realized that I was in my bed and the alarm was ringing. (If this tone would not be this screechy getting up in the mornings would have been a mammoth task, how I adore this irritating ring tone of my alarm.) Putting the alarm in the mobile back on snooze I doze off to sleep again. (Where do all those Tom Cruise & Sharukh Khan vanish to when I start dreaming?)

I woke up with a jerk to realize that it was already seven and if I don’t get up now I would be late for the office. There goes my exercise and fitness plan down the drain. I guess it kind of doesn’t go with my personality and as it is I exercise a lot in my dreams.

No comments: