Saturday, March 29, 2008

Party at Shack's . . . .

Shack was really shacking....never had thought that Nikki's last party before leaving to Cal would be such a blast...or should i say Fantabulous.Thanks to all those, bloody merry, B52, LIT and Vodka, it was great. The Ambiance was cosy and music was even better.And not to forget it was the company that mattered the most. I knew jimmy was a little uncomfortable but the smile on his face said that he was enjoying. If not the drinks, it could be the fact that i was happy......very very happy. The twinkle in my eyes said so. It had been ages we went out partying like that...

Had never known what was more influential, his being around, or the company we had, or the fact that the two most important men in my life were together, if not by there free consent, they were there for me, because what mattered was me. Both wanted me happy. And obviously , my million dollar smile was there. Lots of nachos and kababs, and not to forget Chocolate Cake...over all a rolling night.....And i loved Jimmy sneaking on me to check me dancing........and over all i love Nikki looking at jimmy with those concerned eyes...definitely wondering what makes him so special....will definately tell some other day...

No comments: